Lane Johnson, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by QB Eagles, April 25, 2013, 08:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Or he better at not getting caught. 

ice grillin you

if he was some ten year vet with an impeccable track record and nfl man of the year a couple times id maybe get it....dook its your SECOND positive test in three years....shut the eff up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 22, 2016, 07:56:22 PM
What did the dumb hilbilly say?

he filed a lawsuit (thru the agency i work for) against the nfl and the nflpa blaing them for his suspension

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ

Trumpers gonna trump - sue sue sue.

You have four more games. Shut yo ass up.

Tomahawk

Only four more games; I forgot we'd get him back just in time for our playoff run.

PhillyPhreak54

Hillbilly is starting Thursday

Hope he gets booed loudly. I will be participating

SD

Stoutland's done a magnificent job with what he's had to work with. 5 different RTs. A RG with mental problems (I'm not mocking BB just telling it like it is), Kelce and his farg ups, a rotating LG situation, and captain false start at LT.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

I really would like to see Kelce replaced but that's low on the priority list unless they dealt him and kept Wisniewski

AshishPatel81

I'll be in the minority, but so be it. I'm all in on Team Lane. I think PED bans are a joke to begin with. The 4 major sports freaked after the whole MLB debacle and went way overboard with the bans, and the MLB probably would have let it go if Bonds, Sosa, etc weren't so flamboyant about it. There are some PEDs that I think should be banned, but sports went way overboard with the "masking agents" and all of that garbage. Some PEDs actually promote healing and help the body recover from the week to week grind and physicality of the NFL, when not abused and administered correctly.

Lane Johnson was suspended for peptide. The whole thing is a joke, and just so archaic and reactionary. And the funny thing is, no one cares about PEDs. Especially the fans. They really only care when some team that beats theirs in a playoff game has a player who gets busted for PEDs, but it's really then or only then because they are butt hurt about losing and want to make excuses rather than blame their own team for ineptitude. Sure, some people like to front like they care to put on some fraudulent act of nobility, but the fact is, everyone loved watching Bonds and Sosa smash HRs out of the park, and you had to be an idiot to not think there were some PEDs behind it. Everyone knew, no one cared until it became public.

Lane was a dope for breaking a rule that got him suspended and hurt the team, but in the bigger picture, the NFL is to blame with a banned list of substances the size of the constitution. Peptide got him suspended for 10 games. Peptide. Meanwhile, beat the shtein out of a woman and it's all good, come back in a game or two.

PhillyPhreak54

I agree for the most part.

But whether a rule is dumb or not it's still a rule. And this is his second suspension. He's not the brightest bulb and then he goes deeper and sues people.

It's like weed; I think it should be legalized but if the league says no dope then no dope.

AshishPatel81

I definitely agree with that, but at the same time if the NFL wasn't ridiculous then it wouldn't be a problem. I blame both the NFL and Lane, but it's hard for me to be totally outraged by him for breaking a stupid rule. Am I disappointed? Yeah, but not infuriated.

ice grillin you

farg a peptide I don't give a farg if Pepsi was a banned substance don't drink the shtein you dumb redneck

I'll even give an ignorant pass on one positive....but you lose all benefit of doubt when you get a second one

that said I don't want him cut or anything...they have enough holes to fill in the next few years without needling two tackles

smeags

just get in there and block.

and stay out of gnc.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it