2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

i'm not even angered by feliz's refusal to take pitches anymore and have come to grips with the fact that he has the hitting iq of used toilet paper.  if ray charles played baseball, he'd see more pitches than pedro feliz

LBIggle

i refuse to even talk about pedro feliz.  he's the worst position player on the roster and needs to be gone. I have nothing to contribute.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2009, 09:58:06 PM
i'm not even angered by feliz's refusal to take pitches anymore and have come to grips with the fact that he has the hitting iq of used toilet paper.  if ray charles played baseball, he'd see more pitches than pedro feliz

Obviously you haven't seen footage of Helen Keller bat.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Oh, goodie.  They're going to talk about Coleleen sometime during the broadcast.

Yay!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on November 02, 2009, 10:01:47 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2009, 09:58:06 PM

Obviously you haven't seen footage of Helen Keller bat.

neither has hellen keller.  BOOM!

LBIggle

Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 10:06:38 PM
Oh, goodie.  They're going to talk about Coleleen sometime during the broadcast.

Yay!

hopefully its about him dying painfully/screaming.

Rome

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

what do they say in this visit.... "this guy only has one hand"?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Rome

Don Ho

Sit down ugly farg.  You can take your sweet ass time catching but not in the box.

Don Ho