Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 01, 2009, 04:31:52 PM
One of my friends just posted this taken from her cell at the Eagle game today:

:-D

this can never be posted enough

bowzer

What commerical do you hate more...

the one with the guy in his boxers visting Hamels on the mound?
or the one where Jeter dives into the stand for Gilette?

bowzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 09:21:48 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 01, 2009, 04:31:52 PM
One of my friends just posted this taken from her cell at the Eagle game today:

:-D

this can never be posted enough

Why weren't they at Munson's uncles?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Rodriguez is the biggest fagggggggggggggot in the history of the game.

Sgt PSN

the hamels commercial hands down.  jeter is a farging stud and has been for a long time.  hamels is a bitch made hoyda face who got hot for 3 weeks a year ago and hasn't done shtein since. 

Don Ho

Quote from: bowzer on November 01, 2009, 09:21:53 PM
What commerical do you hate more...

the one with the guy in his boxers visting Hamels on the mound?
or the one where Jeter dives into the stand for Gilette?

any thing to do with Hamels I hate.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

bloaton seems to have settled down quite nicely after  rocky 1st

bowzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 09:23:16 PM
the hamels commercial hands down.  jeter is a farging stud and has been for a long time.  hamels is a bitch made hoyda face who got hot for 3 weeks. 

If he just sucked I wouldn't care as much.  It's the fact he makes those Hoyda-laden comments in his post games.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

WTF is Posada upset about? THAT was an actual strike. Not the one up in Vic's adam's apple.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

PhillyGirl

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on November 01, 2009, 09:25:18 PM
And now Posada's at it with the umpire.

SMRT.

i guarantee you that gets cc a borderline call later on.  probably when the phils have risp and 2 outs.