2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Rome

This team is ridiculous on offense.

And who's the stupid bitch with the big tits sitting next to the Yankees fag who keeps attention whoring for the camera?  Christ - sit the farg down already.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 25, 2009, 07:22:35 PM
This team is ridiculous on offense.

And who's the stupid bitch with the big tits sitting next to the Yankees fag who keeps attention whoring for the camera?  Christ - sit the farg down already.

Before I leave this earth I hope i sit next to someone like that at a game so I can beat them to death with one of those miniature bats you can buy at the souvenir shop.

Rome

She's hot and all and I wouldn't hesitate to blow a gargantuan load on her store bought jugs in front of her punk ass boyfriend, but bitch, you're at a ball game not in a club.

In other words, STFD & STFU.

Don Ho

I'd still beat the living daylights out of both of them.  More her because she's with such a tool.

SD_Eagle5

Quote1 Dead In Fight Outside Citizen's Bank Park
PHILADELPHIA (CBS 3) ― One person was killed Saturday evening following a fight that ensued in the parking lot near Citizen's Bank Park.

According to police, the fight started around the end of the Phillies and Cardinals game Saturday evening at McFadden's bar and sprawled into parking lot 'M' across the street.

A 22-year-old male was badly beaten and transported to the Hospital at the University of Pennsylvania where he was later pronounced dead. Another male involved in the fight was injured and taken to Methodist Hospital where he is listed in good condition.

There is no report on what started the fight or if any charges will be filed, Homicide detectives remain on scene conducting an investigation.

Munson

One of my boys bounces at McFaddens...not sure if it's the stadium one or not
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Jeez, that is horrible.

QuoteSource: Phils counter with Carrasco, Donald
By Ray Parrillo and Jim Salisbury

INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS

As trade negotiations between the Phillies and Toronto continued today, the Phillies were trying to steer the Blue Jays toward a package led by pitcher Carlos Carrasco, infielder Jason Donald and others in their attempt to acquire righthander Roy Halladay, sources with knowledge of the negotiations said.
On Thursday, the Jays asked for pitchers Kyle Drabek and J.A. Happ and outfielder Dominic Brown, but the Phillies think that's too high a price. They don't want to deal both pitchers, according to a baseball source.

Drabek, a 21-year-old righthander, is the club's top pitching prospect. Brown, 21, is regarded as the top position player in the Phillies' system. Happ, a 26-year-old rookie, is 7-1 after suffering his first loss of the season Friday night.

The negotiating process for Halladay is still in the early stages, the sources said.

The non-waiver trade deadline is 4 p.m. Thursday.

Meanwhile, the Phillies will continue pursuing a backup plan, with a representative in Seattle tomorrow to scout Cleveland lefthander Cliff Lee.

The Phillies have been considered the front-runners to acquire Halladay. Other teams mentioned in the bidding for the Toronto ace are the Yankees, who had a representative at the Rogers Centre on Friday night for Halladay's start; the Red Sox; Angels; Dodgers; Brewers; Rays, and White Sox.

MDS

lol washed up carlos and friggin white middle infielder. thatll get the best pitcher in baseball, ruben.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on July 26, 2009, 03:57:38 AM
lol washed up carlos and friggin white middle infielder. thatll get the best pitcher in baseball, ruben.

exactly. What the farg is WRONG with him?

Can't wait for the "worst fans on earth" comment when it was probably nothing to do with baseball or the actual fans. Just a few random drunk fargs getting in a fight.

Julio Lugo said he was "scared for his life" because he thought he was going to be shot when he saw the laser pointer. Um...they why the farg didn't you step out of the batters box and SAY something when it happened? Douche.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

The overreaction from McCarver & Dick Stockton was hilarious.   I especially loved the "coward" comment from McCarver.   Ummm... coward?  No.  Dumb ass?  Sure.    The only disappointing thing about the whole ridiculous fiasco was that they didn't bring up snowball & Santa Claus although Stockton repeatedly brought up the Philly Booing thing, as if no other fans in the world boo.

And LOL @ Amaro's counter-offer.  Did he intern under Joe Banner?

SunMo

they actually won a game that I was at!  of course somebody died, but that's not as bad as a phillies loss
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome