Started by Yeti, June 21, 2005, 10:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Yeti on June 21, 2005, 02:16:07 PM
Sarge loves Tom Cruise.  :-* :-* :-*

Quote from: Wingspan on June 21, 2005, 02:18:59 PM
hey, looka-that...Sassy, is being all sassy. >:D

:-D :flipoff :-D

For the record, I think his prank was funny as hell, but I also think he's a moron and I hope he gets bitch slapped around by Cruise's high priced lawyers. 

Yeti

Sassy,
If Cruise got to you already with his band of mind washing scientologists give us some kind of sign and we will stage a rescue.  Last thing we want is an Eagles fan selling flowers at the bus station.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Diomedes

Clambake

And none of this belongs in court..neither criminal nor civil.  It was water, for Alien's sake!!

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

RomeyRome

QuoteWhat is all this talk about clams, and why is the site called Operation Clambake?"
The short version of this is that the creator of Dianetics and Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, claimed humans evolved from clams in his book "A History of Man". Since the claim itself and the "proof" Hubbard provided is utterly silly, it serves as a good example of the general validity of his teachings. CoS has copy protected the word "Scientologist" and claim a Scientologist is anybody who (since 1950) ever bought a Scientology book or a course. "Clam" is also slang for money, referencing in this context the high cost for Scientology. "Clam" is therefore used by many critics as an alternative or better term to identify an actual follower of Hubbard and Scientology teachings today.

:-D :paranoid  Were humans originally monkeys, fish, clams?  I'm getting confused with all these theories.  :D

QuoteScientology is a "technonlogy" trademarked and copyprotected by CoS and its affiliated entities. According to CoS Scientology can only be practiced properly inside CoS, anything else is false "tech". The only way to test Scientology is to join CoS and spend a fortune on extremely expensive courses that will take many years to finish.

:deion :deion

henchmanUK

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 21, 2005, 03:27:35 PM
QuoteCruise "Tried To Convert Johansson"
Scarlett Johansson pulled out of appearing in the second Mission: Impossible sequel after Tom Cruise tried to convert her to scientology, according to reports. Cruise, who produces the action adventures, met with Johansson ahead of casting for the upcoming Mission: Impossible 3 and took her to one of the controversial religion's headquarters, claims Radarmagazine.Com. A source tells the website, "After two hours of proselytizing, Cruise opened a door to reveal a second room full of upper-level Scientologists who had been waiting to dine with the pair, at which point the cool-headed ingénue politely excused herself." Officially Johansson quit the film because of scheduling conflicts after the film was delayed so Cruise could make War Of The Worlds.

what a farging freak.

Good girl, Scarlett. :drool
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

mussa

i think its rifargulous to sue for that.  can u imagine people are getting paid to have a trial for someone who squirted water at somebody.   :-D :flipoff
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Yeti

Cruise at the trial  "I was traumatized"
Defense Lawyer  "Please Mr. Cruise, surely this isn't the first time you've been squirted in the face."
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Yeti on June 22, 2005, 11:25:54 AM
Cruise at the trial  "I was traumatized"
Defense Lawyer  "Please Mr. Cruise, surely this isn't the first time you've been squirted in the face."

lmfao!!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

QuoteTom Cruise has decided not to press charges against the pranksters who squirted water in his face at the London premiere of War Of The Worlds on Sunday night. The newly-engaged superstar was horrified when pranksters spurted water from a fake microphone in his face, at the star-studded red carpet event - but his spokesperson told TV show Entertainment Tonight that Cruise will not pursue the matter. After the incident, the premiere event continued as usual and the man who squirted Cruise, along with three of his fellow crew members, was taken into custody by authorities. They were released several hours later on bail, according to police, and ordered to return next month to face possible charges.

Sgt PSN

Boooooooooooooooo!  With the Jackson case all wrapped up who's going to fill the celebrity trial void I have in my life now? 

rjs246

Maybe Paris Hilton will tape herself having sex with a mule and sue the mule for releasing the tape to the public.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

I'll play the role of the mule if needed
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Quote from: T_Section224 on June 22, 2005, 12:00:05 PM
I'll play the role of the mule if needed

Way to take one for the team.  And by 'take one" I actually meant 'get herpes'.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

I'm just here to do my part
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum