The Sopranos

Started by PhillyGirl, February 19, 2004, 11:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

That was an awsome show last night best all year....Johnny Sak needs a little lead infusion b/c he's getting on my nerves, cant wait to see 2 weeks from now... :o
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Ade got what was coming to her....you had to see this coming once the FBI angle started.

Meanwhile, i cant wait to see how the Tony B angle plays out. I think chris is goin attempt to kill either phil, tony b or sak...why do we have to wait 2 weeks for this!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: joneszilla on May 24, 2004, 10:49:38 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 24, 2004, 10:41:47 AM
Whoa...see ya Adrianna!

THAT was fargen awesome.  I was really hoping she would get somehow get naked before it happened though.   :)

Yeah me too, that would have been so sweet.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MURP

QuoteI was really hoping she would get somehow get naked

they gotta find the corpse sometime.   :yay

Tomahawk

lol, nice smilie, MURP.  In the context it was used, at first I thought the thing was holding onto some rope and humping the air.

Anyway, rock on.....

BrianWestbrook36

Even Steven Eagles in 04.

thrillhouse

YESSS, awesome episode!!

That was very sneaky, suprised she didnt realize what was going on until he stopped the car.  

I think the season finale is in two weeks, on June 6th.  Like the freakin superbowl, gotta wait two weeks.

Zanshin

Quote from: thrillhouse on May 24, 2004, 10:21:01 PM
That was very sneaky, suprised she didnt realize what was going on until he stopped the car.  

She knew.

Susquehanna Birder

PhillyGirl

Quote from: thrillhouse on May 24, 2004, 10:21:01 PM
YESSS, awesome episode!!

She knew the minute Tony called her on the phone.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Greenfeather

The problem is, just like last season, the best espisode was when a re-occuring character (Ralphie) was killed.  Unfortunatly these episodes are sandwiched between some really lack luster espisodes.

There are some great plot lines this season but remember, there is still another season left, don't expect too many people to get whacked in the finale. ;)

Knox Harrington....Video Artist!

Seabiscuit36

IM still wondering about the russian who took pauley and christofer's car in the pinebarrens ???
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MURP

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 25, 2004, 06:19:21 PM
IM still wondering about the russian who took pauley and christofer's car in the pinebarrens ???

me too.  there are quite a few things that never really were finalized over the years.  One can only hope they bring em all back for a huge finale!

MDS

I'd like to see Cousin Brian come back.......didn't do too much, but why not make on big party!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

what the farg! Tony shot Tony!!  That was pretty unexpected, but needed to be done.  dude the fbi part was pretty lame.  if the fbi can't catch fat ass tony soprano in the snow then thats pretty unbelievable.

:boom
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"