Keeper League '11

Started by rjs246, July 27, 2011, 02:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

it will be awesome when he quits the league after the season
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

I'm gonna go ahead and vote no on that deal.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Considering the fact that you offered a 5th for Stafford, color me unsurprised.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on November 08, 2011, 01:24:52 PM
THawk and I have just negotiated a monster.

THawk gets: (QB) Drew Brees, (WR) Mike Wallace
RJS gets: (WR) Anquan Boldin, 2012 draft picks in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds.

I'm posting it here first so everyone can see that there are draft picks involved. Plan to do it on Yahoo later today.

Is Thawk's awesome hat on too tight or something?  I've got no objections to the trade, mostly because Rusty is going to have to cut half of his draft picks next year just to make the roster limit. 

Tomahawk

I have not been able to build a decent team through the draft, obviously. Maybe something drastic like this will help

rjs246

So THawk had a brain fart and never completed the trade acceptance on yahoo. He has requested that I bypass the veto process and update the rosters directly. I'm happy to do that but wanted to give the other league members the opportunity to call bullshtein here first. If the league objects to bypassing the veto opportunity we'll let the trade process for next week.

Ready go.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I'll let it go through. I might need his vote on a dope-stupid move I may want to do in the future. Looks like equal value given that you are getting draft picks for Mike Wallace.

:yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

I updated the rosters manually. Can't seem to cancel the trade though so I guess we'll see what happens.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Dio having a tough go this year. 2 of his losses have been by less than 1 full point combined.

I'm happy for him.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I am shocked that I pulled that one out. Rodgers needed to have the game he did without getting Finley involved and thats a what happened.

Hopefully no stat corrections by Yahoo overnight.

Diomedes

Phillip Rivers is killing me, and Andre Johnson being out hasn't helped either.

Nice win for Phreak

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 15, 2011, 12:17:37 AM
Yeah I am shocked that I pulled that one out. Rodgers needed to have the game he did without getting Finley involved and thats a what happened.

Hopefully no stat corrections by Yahoo overnight.

Nice, Luigi

hbionic

What ever happened to Yoshi? Did MURP finally find him and kill him?

I meant Satoshi. I guess this post doesn't make sense afterall.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

LOL @ my team this week.  Half of Sunny's roster was either on a bye or out with injury and barring a 30+ point night from Brady tomorrow, I will take the most embarrassing loss in fantasy history.  Even if Brady scores enough for me, it's still embarrassing.