DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

there's not much of a doubt he goes to someone in the nfc east.  why wouldn't he want to shove it to the eagles if the money is anywhere near what he's looking for.  and why wouldn't they show him the money.  he still hasn't done anything illegal.  still.

PhillyPhreak54

Meanwhile Howie just followed a hot lead on a Division III OG...while the taterskins get better

MDS

Quote from: LBIggle on March 31, 2014, 03:39:34 PM
there's not much of a doubt he goes to someone in the nfc east.  why wouldn't he want to shove it to the eagles if the money is anywhere near what he's looking for.  and why wouldn't they show him the money.  he still hasn't done anything illegal.  still.

he was a pain in the ass and was consistently embarrassing his bosses off the field with his social media nonsense and overall persona. was asked to show up on time and cool it down on twitter. didnt do those things. got fired.

that in itself is acceptable. same things apply to you and me at our jobs. the issue is from a football perspective--getting nothing for him/howie and chip pulling the baghdad bob routine is not.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

Quote from: MDS on March 31, 2014, 04:10:22 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on March 31, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

he was a pain in the ass and was consistently embarrassing his bosses off the field with his social media nonsense and overall persona. was asked to show up on time and cool it down on twitter. didnt do those things. got fired.

that in itself is acceptable. same things apply to you and me at our jobs. the issue is from a football perspective--getting nothing for him/howie and chip pulling the baghdad bob routine is not.

Quote from: LBIggle on March 28, 2014, 12:54:34 PM
got an update on my phone that jackson was released.  so. like. they couldn't even get one draft pick for him?  amazing.

even though i personally don't give a shtein.. as a fan i want to see the best product possible on the field.. i get it.  he is a moron and is a high risk and alleged cancer of the locker room.  however he still hasn't done anything illegal.  being a moron will drop your stock.. as will a zesty attitude, but it won't make it worthless.  letting him walk for nothing was a colossal failure when you have other glaring needs especially on defense and really didn't need to make this move yet or even this year.  wait and see if a team develops a need.. or draft a WR this year then transition the pain in the ass out.  the only thing they acquired was a cap hit.  fail.

ice grillin you

actually nothing he did would have even been close to getting me fired at my job and if I performed at my job as well as pimp did at his they would have paid for my gang membership

also lol at firing someone for uninteresting tweets

PhillyPhreak54

Philly news stations, along with the DC idiots, staked out the airport in DC....Pimp no commented everything and only said God has a plan for him. Skervsky or whatever from Action News asked him if he was gang affiliated

LBIggle

is he allowed to join the skins?  i think he's obligated to join the cowboys based on his affiliations.

SD

Quote from: LBIggle on March 31, 2014, 05:50:37 PM
is he allowed to join the skins?  i think he's obligated to join the cowboys based on his affiliations.

Bloods wear cowboys gear. The colors aren't right but for whatever reason it's acceptable. Think it has something to do with the star

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on March 31, 2014, 04:10:22 PMhe was a pain in the ass and was consistently embarrassing his bosses off the field with his social media nonsense and overall persona. was asked to show up on time and cool it down on twitter. didnt do those things. got fired.

Chip Kelly aka CK aka Crip Killy has been bangin' with the Piru Bloods since '87. There was nothing Jackson could have done to save his job.

LBIggle

Quote from: SD on March 31, 2014, 05:52:47 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on March 31, 2014, 05:50:37 PM

Bloods wear cowboys gear. The colors aren't right but for whatever reason it's acceptable. Think it has something to do with the star

interesting.  so a giant by the end of the week.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 31, 2014, 03:02:30 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 31, 2014, 02:59:28 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 31, 2014, 02:57:06 PM
Look at any time Wayne Simmonds handles his business. 

you mean other teams fans spew on him on twitter when he does something good against their teams?
generally, that's not to say the second he misses an empty netter the south jersey comes out of half the flyers fanbase. 

QuoteLooks like the taterskins are serious about DeSean Jackson — 'cause TMZ Sports has learned the WR hung out with RG3 in L.A. this weekend BEFORE he got on a plane to meet with the team in D.C. Sources tell us ... DJ and taterskins quarterback Robert Griffin III "spent several hours" together in Los Angeles — apparently things went well. Jackson is now on a plane destined for D.C. — where he's reportedly set to meet with team honchos. Despite all the drama surrounding his release from the Eagles, we're told DeSean has been laser-focused on football — and has been training like a maniac. There are several teams that have reportedly expressed interest in Jackson — but with the meeting between RG3 and DJ, it looks like the taterskins could have an edge.

Why couldn't he be laser-focused and training like maniac when he was on the Eagles? [/lament] With a Chip on his shoulder, he's going to be fun to watch this season; maybe even including the two games he's toasting Eagles' DBs.

ice grillin you

so in addition to all the other stuff now he was also out of shape?

i cant wait to hear whats next

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe the meeting with Griffin will drive him away from there?

Imagine Pimp thinking how farging corny that dude is

ice grillin you

he played with the bedwetter....i dont think corniness is going to be an issue with him