DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe the fact he can't wear #10 will help him not go there....

grasping at straws here

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@Edwerderespn: I'm told that 2 teams not identified publicly as having interest in DeSean Jackson are in deep negotiations

Cowboys in play?

BigEd76

Werder also says the Patriots, Packers and Saints are out

ice grillin you

holy shtein i had a tweet retweeted by bowen that simply said that fans would be much more proactive in demaning a explanation from the front office than they are with pimp if it was evan mathis who was releaeed...and in the ten minutes since then you wouldnt believe the incredible racist PM's ive gotten....like 20 of them and counting....calling me a stillupfront lover and north philly thug gang banger ect...what is wrong with people??

Seabiscuit36

The best part is how these idiots spew hatred in a medium that can be easily traced back.  People are idiots. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 31, 2014, 02:35:14 PM
holy shtein i had a tweet retweeted by bowen that simply said that fans would be much more proactive in demaning a explanation from the front office than they are with pimp if it was evan mathis who was releaeed...and in the ten minutes since then you wouldnt believe the incredible racist PM's ive gotten....like 20 of them and counting....calling me a stillupfront lover and north philly thug gang banger ect...what is wrong with people??

jeez...really? post some of their twitter handles...I wanna reply to them

MDS

show us the tweets! show us the tweets!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i didnt really look at the names before i deleted....i did notice a few had flyer jerseys as avatars for whatever reason...if they were actual tweets i could rewteet for all to see...but i guess thats why they are messages instead

if i get anymore ill post the authors

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 31, 2014, 02:38:42 PM
The best part is how these idiots spew hatred in a medium that can be easily traced back.  People are idiots. 

what does it matter if they can be traced back.....just as far as embarassing them you mean?

Seabiscuit36

Yup, electronic record of their personal hatreds.  It's almost amazing how quick they are to come out of the woodwork.  Look at any time Wayne Simmonds handles his business. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah...that fansince09 dude RT's racist shtein and a lot of times it is punk HS or college kids. Then people copy the tweets and e-mail them to the school admins or baseball/football coaches. A couple have been booted off their teams

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 31, 2014, 02:57:06 PM
Look at any time Wayne Simmonds handles his business. 

you mean other teams fans spew on him on twitter when he does something good against their teams?

LBIggle

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 31, 2014, 11:16:41 AM
Quote@Edwerderespn: I'm told that 2 teams not identified publicly as having interest in DeSean Jackson are in deep negotiations

Cowboys in play?

my girl is a boys fan and would love to have him, so consider it done.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 31, 2014, 02:59:28 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 31, 2014, 02:57:06 PM
Look at any time Wayne Simmonds handles his business. 

you mean other teams fans spew on him on twitter when he does something good against their teams?
generally, that's not to say the second he misses an empty netter the south jersey comes out of half the flyers fanbase. 

QuoteLooks like the taterskins are serious about DeSean Jackson — 'cause TMZ Sports has learned the WR hung out with RG3 in L.A. this weekend BEFORE he got on a plane to meet with the team in D.C. Sources tell us ... DJ and taterskins quarterback Robert Griffin III "spent several hours" together in Los Angeles — apparently things went well. Jackson is now on a plane destined for D.C. — where he's reportedly set to meet with team honchos. Despite all the drama surrounding his release from the Eagles, we're told DeSean has been laser-focused on football — and has been training like a maniac. There are several teams that have reportedly expressed interest in Jackson — but with the meeting between RG3 and DJ, it looks like the taterskins could have an edge.