DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i loved how he said after the game that he was only at 60% on that run
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

shorebird

There are no words to describe how awesome this guy is. He torched the Cowboys, taking a down and out and turning it into a 91 yd. TD run!!

The BIGSTUD

Vick when asked about Jackson's penalty:

"I wasn't happy about that, because it cost us 15 yards and could have hurt us, but he's just trying to have fun."

Once again Vick taking leadership role and not letting this shtein get out of control.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD

Quote from: mussa on November 29, 2010, 04:03:36 PM
farg that article. Jackson is playing for a better contract and if he's holding back and down right scared to catch the ball, why would we want to re-sign him? Look if the kid has had 3 solid years in a row and is legit, resign him. He's yet to do that, has shown flashes of absolute greatness, but really he's been hit or miss all year long. That doesn't sit well in my stomach and I am sure its not a good sign for the FO as well.

CHARACTER ISSUES

lol

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteDeseanJackson10

I jus wanna say thanks everybody for the support!! Big time players step up in big time moments!! And I wasn't even a 100%.. Ima warrior

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

greatest eagle of all time and its not even a debate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NC_Eagle

Quote from: General_Failure on December 05, 2010, 02:25:04 AM
His choice of words has left some people a little mistaken. "I'm not going to take hits I don't have to" is not the same as "I'm not going to take hits."

Walter Payton?
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 13, 2010, 09:42:23 AM
The Cowboys' vaginas are sore after what DeSean did to them

i love how the title of the piece is cowboys say jackson 'disrespectful'...then in the article only two cowboys are quoted and one of them is defending pimp...and the only place the word disrespectful appears is a cowboy saying "is it disrespectful, possibly?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, that's how Rosenthal and Florio roll.  Sensationalism.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That cheerleader wants 10 to take her home.

Let's play... translate the quote...

Andy Reid:
QuoteI like the 91 [yard score].  The fall ... that's a little Hollywood left in him.

Translation: Everything his does makes me feel fatter, whiter, and more Mormon.

Jason Avant:
QuoteI was really mad at him because he knows better.  I love him as a little brother, but I've told him that he can't put himself above the team like that.  It was detrimental to the team.

Translation: I am insanely jealous of the amount of talent he has and have honestly convinced myself that were I that gifted, I would still be just as humble as I am today.  No really, I would.  Really.

DH

ice grillin you