DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

McNabb is the biggest bitch ever to play in Philly. 

"I'm a taterskin now..."

Yeah, good and farg you, you piece of shtein.

Drunkmasterflex

Uh well he is.  I think he did seem a little salty there though considering what Jackson said wasn't really a slight at McNabb at all. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

McNabb has always acted like a mother-in-law:  anxious for a slight to perceive and be offended by while unsuccessfully feigning indifference .
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

LMAO, great analogy Dio

And this is the top story on ESPN on their storylines.  farg McNabb, his response is so predictable.  Especially the
Quote"So I guess people will go deeper into it than I will. I'm a taterskin, no longer an Eagle. I had 11 great years and I'm moving on with my life, so whoever may say things when I'm gone, more power to them, but it's not making you look like a bigger man."
that last part is exactly why i hate everyone of his quotes, he's saying shtein, then finish's with a bitch made remark
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

i've gone from being completely amazed at his talent early in his career to accepting him as a flawed but entirely serviceable quarterback on the downside of his career to actively hating his punk bitch ass more than any ex-eagle ever.

MDS

i wonder what celek thinks about this

how can we find out?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on May 09, 2010, 06:08:23 PM
to actively hating his punk bitch ass more than any ex-eagle ever.

lol

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Never. I just find your vitriol towards the guys hilarious. Most hated ex-Eagle ever?

Thats igy-like hyperbole.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteSN: You're left now with a young team - especially the offensive skill players, all 25 and under. Do you buy the talk that the Eagles are rebuilding?

DJ: "I wouldn't really call it rebuilding. We're so close every year to getting to the Super Bowl. My first year we went all the way to the NFC Championship Game, and last year we made it to the playoffs. No matter what happens, we always find a way to make it to the playoffs. That's the best thing I can say about it. We're always in the competition to be one of the best teams in the NFL. I don't think we lost anything, even with McNabb being gone. Somebody steps out, the next person just has to step in and do a good job."

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 09, 2010, 06:39:49 PM
Never. I just find your vitriol towards the guys hilarious. Most hated ex-Eagle ever?

be serious

if don took out his shaft and said 'pleasure me jason i demand you service my rod,' you would comply. just admit to it. ADMIT.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont get the ex eagle part...thats as homerish as it gets..like you are not allowed to hate a guy thats on the eagles...mcnabb has been this hatable for four or five years...aint nothin changed but the uniform
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on May 09, 2010, 06:46:44 PM

be serious

if don took out his shaft and said 'pleasure me jason i demand you service my rod,' you would comply. just admit to it. ADMIT.

You have a pecker fetish, dontcha.

MDS

who doesnt like a dong every now and again?

but only if wilma gives the okay first. we dont want to go harming little donny unless mommy says its alright.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 09, 2010, 06:48:09 PMi dont get the ex eagle part...thats as homerish as it gets..like you are not allowed to hate a guy thats on the eagles...mcnabb has been this hatable for four or five years...aint nothin changed but the uniform

Everything has changed.  It was one thing to tolerate his retarded antics when he was an Eagle, but it's quite another now that he's openly embracing the enemy as though all along he didn't want to be an Eagle.

I guarantee it's going to get much, much worse as it goes along.  He can't help himself because he's literally an awful, bitter, spiteful, immature, bitchmade little dick.