Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

is there a worse interviewer than murph
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

W: Nola
L: Xander Bogaerts
S: Jean Segura

Thanks, Bogaerts!

Don Ho

:-D yep!  Lucky Phillies, Stupid Bogaerts.  That was a base path boner you'd expect from the bums.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Man is this game gonna be fugly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Newsflash:  This team sucks.

Don Ho

Good, let that icehole Wendelstedt have it Smyly.

ice grillin you

How the hell did they get out of that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Earning a bit of that $330 million.

Don Ho

Wow, Harper!  FU Beantown

MDS

thankfully the red sox are checked out otherwise this would be bad

as it stands they got their 3 runs so good luck bullpen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Yeah... that lightning's not going to strike twice.  And they'll have to go deeper into that cesspool than last night as well.

MDS

gotta get this win now with the marlins this weekend....shame nobody else plays that juggernaut but the phillies, unfair really

Don Ho

Segura dropped like he was hit from the upper deck by a M40

Don Ho