The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

embiid gotta be in his feelings over the mvp, chuck is right

mopey bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

that or most of his bones and tendons are currently broken.

MDS

jo's woken up a little now but 1H he was half asleep. maxey was atrocious.

better hope they can win thursday to set up another road g7 in the 2nd round...what could go wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Frustrating bc the Heat stink

SD

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 10, 2022, 07:11:11 PM
Bad feeling tonight. Heat by double digits

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 10, 2022, 07:21:05 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 10, 2022, 07:11:51 PM
Good feeling.

Jo dominates and Tobi has a nice game

Barkley said he's going HAM because of the mvp snub. Some people would call him dumb or an idiot. I think he'll contribute more of the same double/double nothing spectacular. I feel like the Heat are going to be nailing 3's. Big night for Herro.

Ok got Herro wrong should have been Strus otherwise spot on. Thought this loss was a no brainer

MDS

so can they go back to firing doc now

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

they'll def win game 6 just to make it hurt more losing game 7.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 10, 2022, 08:39:49 PM
cant be overstated how terrible heat fans are

sixers basically have a neutral site road playoff game and still are down double digits

I've had several people ask me WTF with this Miami crowd?  Sea of Red as in red empty seats.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 10, 2022, 08:59:06 PM
cant wait to read the tell all in 2035 when it comes out they all killed a hooker last night

Eugene Robinson give the pep talk last night?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Doc should be fired immediately.  Let Cassell finish the season. 

Geowhizzer

At least we have the Phillies...

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

They looked like the Russian army tonight.