The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 02, 2022, 08:23:59 PM
how is miami the 1 seed

their roster stinks

Yea not overly impressed. In fairness the calls are evening out. TNT does a shtein job on foul replays but Harden's getting the benefit of doubt like he did when was a scoring champ.

Don Ho

This officiating stinks!  NBA is as bad as NFL now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Harden was super fouled there. To call that ticky tack shtein on Matisse and not call Bam murdering Harden is stupid.

Only down one.

Let's goooooo

QB Eagles

Tobias playing some great basketball this playoffs

Heat gotta draw as many fouls as they can to maximize DJ and Millsap time on the court

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on May 02, 2022, 08:32:49 PM
This officiating stinks!  NBA is as bad as NFL now.

It's like watching Angel Hernandez call balls and strikes

Give doc credit going with the small lineup, Miami is flustered. They give up some size under the glas but what's the difference if that size isn't pulling down boards

MDS

i feel like with jo with the sixers a substantially better team? i know theyre missing kyle lowry but man, this roster doesnt scare me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 02, 2022, 08:35:40 PM
It's like watching Angel Hernandez call balls and strikes

In fairness I think it would be difficult to be an NBA ref. Fast paced game, tough to see everything clearly.

Angel being physically unable to determine balls and strikes he's staring right at, for 25 years, is an objectively bigger disgrace.

PhillyPhreak54

Can Jordan just foul out already?

PhillyPhreak54

Starting to take bad shots again

Up five to down five and just got out hustled for three farging offensive rebounds

Good grief

PhillyPhreak54

It's over.

What a zesty quarter. The OReb's and lousy shot selection killed them

18-7 run

PhillyPhreak54

4/24 from three

Green can't even get close

phattymatty

This would be a Sixers blowout if they could make 3s. Heat are frauds.

PhillyPhreak54

I was about to say that if they'd made some of their threes this is different.

They can make a run and win if they go back to that 2Q defense and nail some long balls

MDS

theyre going to get destroyed on the glass without jo but goooood god this brick fest
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ugly ass frustrating game

Winnable if they don't get stupid on bad shots and a handful of threes fall earlier