The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

MDS

it has a 5% chance of working since harden is a POS but they couldnt waste this embiid year...he was their only option...and farg it sports are fun lets go

simmons @ the center next month is elite content
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

What are the chances that Simmons actually plays in that game?  I'd say zero.

Geowhizzer

SD

that's farging hilarious

PhillyPhreak54

That's farging awesome.

Wendy's Twitter team roasts people like crazy

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 10, 2022, 07:52:01 PM
What are the chances that Simmons actually plays in that game?  I'd say zero.

his mental health issues are magically all better and hes ready to play tomorrow but something tells me theyre gonna pop up the morning of march 10
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Legler said no way the Hoyda plays in Philly unless it's the playoffs. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Speaking of funny. 

phattymatty

I still can't believe morey pulled this off without giving up maxey or matisse. 

it probably still won't work but what a farging legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on February 11, 2022, 02:11:58 PM
it probably still won't work but what a farging legend.

Yeah regardless of what happens, this was a coup. Go back a few months and people were ready to accept CJ McCollum and some picks for this headcase.

On top of that Ben and Jo never really learned how to play together and Jo is better without Simmons on the court. So they are moving a guy with literally negative value to the team for Harden. I get there are picks and other players involved too, but still. The team has to maximize what it can be during these peak Jojo years, the 2027 draft can be mortgaged.

SD

It'll be nice to watch 5 on 5 ball in the playoffs.

phattymatty

some of these games are going to be 3 hours with the amount of time jo and harden will spend at the line. 

it's always felt natural to call our guys by their first names, jp, ben tobi, etc. but calling him James doesn't feel right.

PhillyPhreak54

Strip Club James does tho

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on February 11, 2022, 03:30:11 PM
some of these games are going to be 3 hours with the amount of time jo and harden will spend at the line. 

it's always felt natural to call our guys by their first names, jp, ben tobi, etc. but calling him James doesn't feel right.

ive thought about this and it really just depends on the guy...generally if its a common name you go last name but if the last name is cool that supercedes. BEN was an exception, he was always ben

for example i was saying "they cant include maxey or mattisse" in the harden deal. hes harden btw.