The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

They gonna keep wearing the black city jerseys or.....

Wear the traditional jawns in the playoffs

Rome

Popcorn. Dude lost his season tix and is banned(!) from WFC. 

OVER POPCORN. 

Hahaha.

SD

Quote from: Rome on May 27, 2021, 03:58:56 PM

OVER POPCORN. 

Hahaha.

Look like beer too

Don Ho

white trash goon banned from arena, now that's a good thing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on May 27, 2021, 03:58:56 PM

OVER POPCORN. 

Hahaha.

Good riddance. Sports venues are like strip clubs. Rule #1: no unwelcome physical contact with the talent

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah but would an athlete take some cash under the table for someone to throw beer on them like strippers do with giving out handys?!

QB Eagles

Probably some would. Reno Mahe was boosting gasoline, and even more degrading, hosting at Chickie's and Pete's.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 28, 2021, 01:42:27 PM
Yeah but would an athlete take some cash under the table for someone to throw beer on them like strippers do with giving out handys?!

is this serious?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

What do you think.

phattymatty

https://twitter.com/dan_olinger/status/1398294742501314561 21

they've done this play prob 3-4 times game recently and I've yet to see it not work other than tobi clonking one or two.

phattymatty

I knew this would be a sweep but this is embarrassing.

SD

Remember midway through the season everyone hated Danny Green? Mvp down the stretch and so far in the playoffs.

QB Eagles

This forum really slows down when things are going well for a Philly team.

I'm too young to remember the Moses/Dr. J days. This is the best Sixers team I've ever seen. Kind of a low bar because the organization has been a wreck in general, and I don't expect them to cruise through the rest of the playoffs, but I'm enjoying what we have here.

ice grillin you

it could be tied 3-3 and this series still couldn't be less meaningful

If this were the first postseason post tank there would be juice but nothing matters with this team until a conference final appearance
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 30, 2021, 11:19:19 AM
This forum really slows down when things are going well for a Philly team.

I'm too young to remember the Moses/Dr. J days. This is the best Sixers team I've ever seen. Kind of a low bar because the organization has been a wreck in general, and I don't expect them to cruise through the rest of the playoffs, but I'm enjoying what we have here.

i cant see the hawks series being too competitive. maybe trae goes off for a game but that team stinks. its a sleep walk until the fraud nets/bucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.