The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

as presently constructed i dont see how they get past bkn

maybe milwaukee who are kinda frauds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

QuoteThe Oklahoma City Thunder are finalizing trading George Hill to the Philadelphia 76ers, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

QuoteTRADE ALERT: The Philadelphia 76ers are trading Tony Bradley, Terrance Ferguson and two future second-round picks to the Thunder in exchange for George Hill.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on March 25, 2021, 11:18:54 AM
as presently constructed i dont see how they get past bkn

maybe milwaukee who are kinda frauds

with the acquisition of george hill, the sixers now have 1 player whove ive interviewed which was the thing holding them back

(when he was on the spurs, he hooked up with some broad from the valley and would chill down there during the summer for some reason...anyway theyre still married awwwww)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

phattymatty

Has anyone been to a game yet?  I'm thinking of hitting either Pelicans or Pistons in early May.  I know season ticket holders and partial plan holders get priority but just curious if it's possible to get like 5-6 seats for a single game. 

phattymatty

these are some pathetic Ts.

ice grillin you

ben on defense this year is truly special...its every possession
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

can they ever just win without some kind of drama

Don Ho

Letting this shipwreck at Staples back in the game
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

that double call on schroeder was some of the worst reffing ive ever seen

Don Ho

Jesus Christ!  They've been sleepwalking the last five minutes
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 26, 2021, 12:37:51 AM
that double call on schroeder was some of the worst reffing ive ever seen

Total bullshtein!!

Don Ho

MDS

the sixers are 2 losses behind utah for the best record

ice grillin you

thats like a couple games better than the lakers are from missing the playoffs