What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

I had to look it up.  Then I realized Dio's joke was funny!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

I'm funny!  Here's more funny for everyone to enjoy.  You're so welcome!

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful, so she left a note for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk.  When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons, so he knocked on the door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, 'I found your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?'

The blonde said, 'No, I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can look young and beautiful again.'

The milkman asked, 'Do you want it pasteurized?'

'No', she said, 'just up to my boobs. I can splash it on my face'
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I found

ICE Cube- Death Certificate at best buy yesterday for $12.99.

....I also bought a Mile Davis cd. (Kind of Blue)....featuring the song "Freddie Freeloader"
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Father Demon

So YOU'RE the guy that still buys CDs!!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: hbionic on April 03, 2009, 02:32:24 PM
Mile Davis cd. (Kind of Blue)....featuring the song "Freddie Freeloader"

It's an obscure jazz album for sure.  How did you find it?

hbionic

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 03, 2009, 02:43:58 PM

Actually, a little weird...but when I flew to Puerto Rico a couple of months ago...on the plane to Atlanta...they had some music channels...and they had a jazz channel with built in albums...and one of them was Miles Davis...and the Freddie Freeloader song stood out....I didnt remember the name of the artist or song name...but through the help of IMEEM.com, I found it.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 03, 2009, 02:43:58 PM

The only thing funnier than this response is chuggie's response directly above this one.

Diomedes

and thanks to you, it won't get any better because now the gig is up
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

so it might have gone on a little further, gotten more laughs.  now its as dead as one of your awful puns.  congrats.

Rome

I thought the "So What" comment would make you laugh.

Ah well...

Diomedes

I'm ashamed to admit, I didn't get it until just now. 

reese125

does anybody know how to take a song from itunes and make a link out of it to share it with others?

Rome

reese125