What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

John Frusciante - The Empyrean - his new solo cd

The Cool Kids - The Bake Sale and Totally Flossed Out
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

So now Sirius/XM is taking away internet listening unless you fork over 2.99 per month extra
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

stalker

David Allen Coe "Live at Billy Bobs"

Kid Rck "Rock and Roll Jesus"
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

mussa

Quote from: stalker on January 27, 2009, 11:13:26 AM
David Allen Coe "Live at Billy Bobs"

Kid Rck "Rock and Roll Jesus"

stalker listens to david allen coe and kid rock, shocking!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

stalker

Oh, now I listen to the wrong music.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

mussa

no, im just not surprised you listen to those two artists, thats it

Diomedes

coe is good shtein

kid rock sucks donkey ass
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

playin some tuff crew right now. north side, north side!

Rome

Coe also is cool as shtein.  A buddy of mine is the concert promoter for a lot of the biker shows down here during Bike Week and I met him during one of them. 

Seabiscuit36

I just downloaded The Beastie Boys- Pauls Boutique 20th Anniversary Edition Remastered.  I cant believe its been 20 years
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

Just bought two CD's

The Clash-the singles

Janis Joplin-18 essential songs

:-D :-[ :o 8) :evil :yay :poison :sly :boo :-D :-[ ??? >:( :D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I think Depeche Mode is next....maybe next month.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

Seabiscuit36