What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phanatic

I've been fiddling with guitar of late and realized that I can just about play the rhythm guitar part of just about any ACDC song. It's Awesome!!

I also figured out for whom the bell tolls the other day.  RAWK!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Rome

I started teaching myself piano a few weeks ago.  I have no talent for it whatsoever but it's still fun farging around on it.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Sean Price - Jesus Price Supastar
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 21, 2007, 11:53:07 AM
Sean Price - Jesus Price Supastar

nice, i didn't know he came out with another one.  monkey barz was a great album, one of my favorites from the last couple years.  i saw him live with gza about a year ago and he blew gza off the stage.

Seabiscuit36

Its good  :yay  Gza to me is an album guy, not a performer. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Wingspan

Anyone get to hear Modest Mouse's new album?

The only reviews I can find for it are the fanboy "ON NO! THIS SUCKS! IT DOESNT SOUND EXACTLY LIKE THE OTHERS, SELLOUTS!"
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

the new entertaiment mag has a review of it

gives it an A-
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

a ringing endorsement if ever I heard one.

what does People have to say on the subject vigy?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Little Richard "I Don't Know What You've Got (But It's Got Me)"

NGM

Quote from: Wingspan on March 22, 2007, 11:02:43 AM
Anyone get to hear Modest Mouse's new album?

The only reviews I can find for it are the fanboy "ON NO! THIS SUCKS! IT DOESNT SOUND EXACTLY LIKE THE OTHERS, SELLOUTS!"

I have it; its pretty good.  I thought it was very similar to "Good news for people who like bad news."  One very poppy single to sell the album and the rest is their unique weird-ass sound.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

NGM

Also:

G.Love and Special Sauce - Self Titled
Johnny Lang - Lie to Me
Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

mussa

Ive been listening to the entire Zeppelin discography today. That shtein never gets old, brings back memories of high school, smoking pot, partying, chicks, and not having a single worry in the world. Damn good music  :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"