What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i could go on forever but if you like del youll probably like some of the ebst hieroglyphics stuff...tho you have it

if not immediately get:

casual "fear itself"
souls of mischeif "93 til infinity"

also if you like lootpack get their family mates the alkaholiks

"21 and over" is a must have as is their second album "coast II coast"

you probably have most of the tribe and de la right?

try diamond d "stunts blunts and hip-hop" and the beatnuts self titled album

and i cant recommend hip-hop without mentioning x-clan's "to the east blackwards"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Quasimoto

I have mostly anything I could ever find by Tribe.  And I have a few Hiero albums.  I only have three De La albums and they're all the Art Official Intelligence ones and The Grind Date.  I'll go and download all that other stuff though.  Thanks!

ice grillin you

you MUST get de la's first four albums they are all classic and worlds better than the ones you have
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

The beat junkies Vol II remix of Rockin' With the Best from the Likwidation album is ridiculous if you guys dont have that
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Quasimoto

Modest Mouse - The Fruit That Ate Itself

Diomedes

Quote from: Quasimoto on February 02, 2007, 01:01:05 PM
Modest Mouse - The Fruit That Ate Itself

That's the new one?  How do you like it?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Quasimoto

Nah.. That cd is from 1997.  I think the new one is due out sometime in May or June?  Could be wrong

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

They have new single on sale at itunes store right now called, Dashboard. The CD expected to be released March 20th is called We Were Dead Before The Ship Sank.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Quasimoto

Single sucks.  At least at first impression.  I prefer their older stuff.  Their last CD grew on me a little bit but it still sucked.

SELLOUTZedSG@~!!

mussa

i have a few of their cd's, never really gave them all a good listen. So I don't know, I like some of there stuff.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Alkaline Trio-Hell Yes

But I'm better now, having a good time
Being selfish and drunken and vulger and lazy

Bless me dark father, I have sinned
I've done it before and I'll do it again
Cause it keeps me warm and makes you smile
Been beneath me all the while,
Hell yes

Good times.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Vordul Mega-The revolution of Yung Havoks
Billy Woods- Camouflage
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

I'm listening to all the tiny voices in my head.  Some of them are clever and witty while others are evil and manipulative.  But they all want me. 

MURP