Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2023, 01:02:18 PM
wheelers velo was better yesterday than it was at this point last year...cooked!

its almost as if youre all over reacting drama queens and theres 1500 games left this season

If igys hot takes on the Phillies predictions carry over from last season we're definitely winning the World Series. Once they start winning he'll move on to how unlikeable they are because they're MAGA meatheads. I don't doubt his sincerity but he's a master level troll.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Phillies Phever!

Stranded lead off double

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on April 02, 2023, 01:44:30 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2023, 01:02:18 PM
wheelers velo was better yesterday than it was at this point last year...cooked!

its almost as if youre all over reacting drama queens and theres 1500 games left this season

If igys hot takes on the Phillies predictions carry over from last season we're definitely winning the World Series. Once they start winning he'll move on to how unlikeable they are because they're MAGA meatheads. I don't doubt his sincerity but he's a master level troll.

he really doesnt troll....homeboy is a uber level negadelphian who needs to wallow in misery except for the sixers wheres hes an extreme homer fanboy

a conundrum wrapped in a riddle but i done solved it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

What genius came up with the idea of interviewing players while they're in live action? What a horrible concept.

MDS

christian pache creeping up on legendary status
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Phils ace Bailey Falter.

MDS

oh man christian pache....dude is a legend

they probably will have a real quick hook with him for kingery too. shades of oscar mercado except he only had 1 AB

PhillyPhreak54

RISP stinks

And three DPs

MDS

good to see soto be sharp when the game is already over...the phillies really know how to time it up!

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva start, boys.

MDS

phillies - L
sixers - L
flyers - L

never a doubt

ice grillin you

sixers played the best team in the nba on the road....matty asked me to go in like december and i declined cause i didnt wanna see a loss....phillies and flyers are one of the worst teams in their respective leagues 

seeing a sweep in chicago in june is gonna be great
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 03, 2023, 07:34:11 AM
phillies and flyers are one of the worst teams in their respective leagues 

The flyers have shtein and everyone knew they'd be awful. The Phillies have top level talent. This is just dumb. Sixers aren't making it past round 2. At least there's the draft in a few weeks.

MDS

the phillies are the worst team in the league and the poor wittle sixers were allowed to lose those innocent little perfect babies

homeboy aint 4 for 4 he 1 for 4