sitting out a month and then will see if he can pitch through it

GREAT NEWS

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

dr. havas in the building
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

went to my first spring training...i also saw my lunatic father and his wife at the old folks village in sarasota. the weather was pristine but dear god that entire generation needs to go

anyway did 2 games in clearwooder and 1 in dunedin (jays/o's). saw such dignitaries as milt thompson, sarge, hollis thomas (fat), dombo, gillick (old) and sam fuld (jewey). its really fun and chill there. the park is great. milt and sarge were posted up at frenchy's surely forcing people to buy drinks for them. hollis was doing the same in the back.

got to the park on friday 90 minutes before first pitch and just walked around the complex while minor leaguers were doing drills. one dude let me hold his bat...the tape is so soft. their system sucks so there was nothing to see but its still baseball nerd haven.

other than havas making up consensus opinions about painter, really good crowds this weekend. bank gonna be hopin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 12, 2023, 08:54:34 PM
bank gonna be hopin

I was fine with the old scoreboard and it doesn't seem that long ago they dropped $10 million in upgrades to size and hd but now they've gone massive.

https://twitter.com/BarstoolPhilly/status/1634584653540589569 20

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 12, 2023, 08:31:24 PM
dr. havas in the building

There's me and then there GREAT news

MDS

the truth lies somewhere in the middle of the hater and the absurd homer

PhillyPhreak54

Mine was sarcastic

Pops MDS down there chillin in the villages lol

Geowhizzer

Hoskins just got carted off the field.  Wrecked his knee playing first.  Looks like ACL.

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 23, 2023, 01:33:32 PM
Hoskins just got carted off the field.  Wrecked his knee playing first.  Looks like ACL.

That really blows
https://twitter.com/ChrisBrown0914/status/1638955892518297623 20

PhillyPhreak54

Perfect.

Painter
Suarez
Harper
And now Hoskins

MDS

fittingly hoskins blew out his knee booting yet another routine grounder

hes a good player and the one true liberal on the team but his production can be sort of replaced in the macro. what will hurt is his hot streaks where can carry them...dude would go on these tears and cover them. nobody they can get will replicate it, or be as productive as him in tight situations against higher quality arms.

id expect them to pursue a RH hitting outfielder even harder now. that player, harrison, cave and hall will combine to make up for him. they really need castellanos to be castellanos now.

ice grillin you

yeah thats karmic payback for years of being a defensive tragedy