Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

6 singles?  Phillies?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Wonderful, in game interviews.

Don Ho

Hoskins was due, first two ABs he hit the ball well.

On the flip side Schwarber with an atrocious at bat

SD

Geowhizzer

Ranger back out.  One more inning?

PhillyPhreak54

Correct call to yank him now.

And how about Castellanos?! On fire. And picked up JT from his awful AB

Don Ho

Jesus, we're almost two hours in and only bottom 4,  this is why no one watches baseball.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 11, 2022, 02:57:07 PM
Jesus, we're almost two hours in and only bottom 4,  this is why no one watches baseball.

lol I just got to a bar for lunch and expected it to be in the 7th at least. 6-1 but Ranger chased after three? Damn.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on October 11, 2022, 02:57:07 PM

Lol and judging by the stands there the Braves fans def don't watch.

If the pitchers would throw strikes we'd be in better shape

Huge out by Bellatti

SD

Andrew "I'm either throwing a strike or nowhere close" Belatti with a nice out pitch

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

This organist in Atlanta is all time, playing Mr. Ed, priceless!