Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

MDS

man are they lucky to be playing these garbage teams

their offense is non existent and the pitching is leaking oil right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

At least they're winning against the Fish. Too close against a collection of stuffs and losers but I'll take it.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 07, 2022, 10:36:52 PM
a collection of stuffs and losers but I'll take it.

uhhhh do you know what team you root for
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So the Marlins are more talented than the Phillies?

MDS

theyve played for 18 innings and theres a funholehair difference between them

in the macro sure the phillies are better but at the current moment no

PhillyPhreak54

Record heads up this year?

Don Ho

Schwarber
Hoskins
Bohm
Harper
JT

5 for 25 the past two nights.  Each one has 1 hit. 

Get er' done!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 07, 2022, 11:54:22 PM
Record heads up this year?

being told that they are canceling the world series and just giving the phillies the title for beating the marlins by 1 run in back to back games

PhillyPhreak54

Lol settle down drama

PhillyPhreak54

Todd's marlins are tough tonight

And of course they tie it and shteinbird Gibson gives it right back

Don Ho

So that just happened
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

What happened? I have the football game on

I see error by Hoskins tho

PhillyPhreak54

Just turned in on. And right back off.

Jesus Christ.

Renowned Marlins fan lil guy is prob happy

Don Ho

Same old J, Robertson the batting machine gives up leadoff double Hoskins looked like a baby giraffe taking its first steps trying to field a bunt that goes right past him another hit and it's go team go