Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

theyve never played well in arizona...one of those weird baseball things

i had them pegged for a 3-3 week this week, which is still attainable. next week at home vs miami and wash. i wouldnt freak out over this...yet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Listen we love you Ruben but stop with the excuses like these good young bats on the Dbacks, that would have been a HR in any other ballpark, etc.  Last I check the Phillies have some seasoned bats and a stud on the mound, and, oh shtein, I forgot, it's late August, they've all gone into the woods to hibernate.

1 F'ing hit in last 9 innings.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 30, 2022, 10:36:12 PM
theyve never played well in arizona...one of those weird baseball things

i had them pegged for a 3-3 week this week, which is still attainable. next week at home vs miami and wash. i wouldnt freak out over this...yet

It is a weird ballpark, I mean it is a monstrosity and never anyone there - yes Miami is a strange park too but that's like playing in  Wells Fargo but interesting to see how they've done at Chase Field since it opened in late 90's.  Correct, weird baseball thing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

OH MY!  Wtf is happening?  21-0 since 4th inning yesterday.

Don Ho

That look on Rob Thomson after Cream Puff gave up that bomb was the most pissed off I've ever seen him.

Don Ho

Oh this is encouraging:

QuoteMaybe a little more rest before Nola's next start could help him again. He has struggled throughout his career in September and October, posting a 4.60 ERA across the months.

PhillyPhreak54

Nola got shelled? You don't say.

I chose wisely last night in going to bed and not wasting time watching that shtein.

It is amazing to me how the scrub ass DBacks just bombard them.

MDS

a big early lead in arizona, what could possibly go wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Final score prediction: Dbacks 10 bums 5

Hummel took a foul ball straight to the nuts...ouch

Don Ho

Go ahead blow this thing wide open, after the last two nights I'm still pissed and could care less.

PhillyPhreak54

Falter the streak stopper

Too bad he's hurt now too

MDS

he said he should be ok...i wonder if they go 6 man for the next few weeks. with all their off days coming up the bullpen wont be over used. and this way nola can rest his unvaxed vagina more.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah less of Nola in September is better.

I'm setting myself up for the Astros, resting people, to murder the Phillies at the end of the season

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like I don't even have to turn it on.

TCU and Colorado it is