Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

besides rhys im not sure if theyre gonna have any regulars. wheeler i think can start the wednesday game. maybe moniak is vaxxed lmaooo

tuesday is falters turn but we know he aint
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Castellanos looks like homie from We Own This City

PhillyPhreak54

Of course

Goes from looking like a no no type night to down 1-0

PhillyPhreak54

Schwarber is unconscious

Don Ho

He was so safe.  What a waste reviewing this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha wow

Replay is so bad

He was safe

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So this Gray cat has 8 K's through 4 and Nola has 1 against this shtein show?

PhillyPhreak54

Gray has been dealing - good prospect. Wonder who they sell him off to in 2 years.

Anyways since the regular baseball thread is farged up I'll randomly muse here about something

I'm pretty good about knowing who played for who. I was down the baseball reference rabbit hole and was looking at the 1997 Tigers and you could've offered me a milly to know that Vince Coleman was a Tiger and it wouldn't have gotten it right.

Cup of coffee at the end of his career but still

PhillyPhreak54

S
C
H
W
A
R
B
E
R
💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

SD

Rip away but Schwarbomb is currently an mvp candidate.

Note for lil guy cause he mocked me when I said Harper was a candidate last year. A candidate means in consideration.

PhillyPhreak54

Sonofabitch

Two seeing eye bloops and a misplayed ball by Odubel and they're losing

QB Eagles

Quote from: TAFKASD on July 06, 2022, 09:00:57 PM
Note for lil guy cause he mocked me when I said Harper was a candidate last year. A candidate means in consideration.

Think he has to push the OPS about .100 higher before he hits "consideration" level.

Geowhizzer

Someone fire Odubel from a cannon.  Looked like he was doing his best Castellanos impression.

PhillyPhreak54

You can go ahead and fire Castellanos out of that cannon too