Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

And Nicky C!  WTF?  Stop being a pouty little bitch and hit the farging ball.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 29, 2022, 03:40:45 PM
Watch him hit two HRs

he didnt even hit two balls out of the infield

its unbelievable how much money they invested in offense and how terrible their offense is. castellanos, didi, bohm, moniak, jt are all auto outs. bryson stott is their 3rd best hitter. complete abomination.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Aren't they top 5 in runs scored? Or close?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Guy isn't Babe Ruth in his MLB debut and lil guy is in here blasting the dude

If Castellanos and JT weren't shtein I think this looks a bit different. But here we are.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 29, 2022, 11:15:33 PM
Aren't they top 5 in runs scored? Or close?

7th...which is kind of amazing because only 3 regulars are playing at any kind of above league average level and 1 of them is now hurt (well 4 and 2, if you count segura)

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 29, 2022, 11:38:20 PM
Guy isn't Babe Ruth in his MLB debut and lil guy is in here blasting the dude

i know you dont know who darack hall is or follow their minors but he has no business being in the bigs...theyre desperate for slug and hoping he runs into a few over the next few weeks.

the sad part is theyre this desperate. castellanos cant hit a breaking ball...didi doesnt have a homer yet....bohm stinks...moniak is a practical joke on me...your boy jt the unvaxed jesus freak from oklahoma is washed

but im sure tomorrow hall is hitting bombs baby lets go phils!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

J stanning for Derrick hall is all time HOF j
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its classic homer j

he has zero idea who he is or that he spent 1000 years in the minors, cant make contact against lhp and only started to hit this year -- his 2nd in AAA. theres a 1000% chance hes playing in korea or japan next year.

PhillyPhreak54

I do follow the minors. I mean I ain't making excel spreadsheets like some of us in this thread but I look at the rosters and stats.

And I'm def not stanning for the dude but do hope he does well and helps them win. Why wouldn't one root for this?

QB Eagles

The beyond faint glimmer of hope this team had to make the playoffs died with Harper's hand. So farg the wins and losses. I think it's okay to enjoy little things without cynicism like Appel getting into a MLB game after all these years. That's an old fashioned certified baseball moment that even people who follow other teams can appreciate.

But arguing about Darrick Hall is low even for CF. When's training camp start?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2022, 01:05:01 AM
I do follow the minors. I mean I ain't making excel spreadsheets like some of us in this thread but I look at the rosters and stats.

there are lies like when havas says he doesnt watch nfl or when my dad says he doesnt watch fox news but this...this is a bigger lie lol

if you followed the minors youd know darack hall positively sucks, no matter how much any of us want it to happen hes hitting as many homers as your boy castellanos has this month -- zippo

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ Didi forgot the outs

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 30, 2022, 11:38:13 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2022, 01:05:01 AM

there are lies like when havas says he doesnt watch nfl or when my dad says he doesnt watch fox news but this...this is a bigger lie lol

if you followed the minors youd know darack hall positively sucks, no matter how much any of us want it to happen hes hitting as many homers as your boy castellanos has this month -- zippo

*pgeyeroll*

SD

Home run derby. Here's your shot Hall

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Lil guy just smashed his white claw