Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Actually four in a row.

Let's gooooo

MDS

tmacs call of the stott homer was abysmal and ruined the game for me...and i was there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I haven't been drinking lately.  I got shteinfaced and watched the end of this insanity.

That. Was. Fun.

MDS

after painters latest dominating start i said to nobody in particular that he had nothing left to prove at clearwooder...sure enough he got bumped to lakewood today

both he and abel are on track for 2024 debuts. painter is their best pitching prospect since hamels. absolute front line stuff. time will tell if hes a little bitch like cole was.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 05, 2022, 07:04:47 AM
The fact that they didn't surrender the lead like they have 14 other times this season is the headline. 

Hoskins being Miked up was weird enough but his comments about their zesty defense and bungling otherwise was an apt description of the past 10 years.

they also beat a team who has lost 11 in a row...parade route is where?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 06, 2022, 04:12:50 PM
Quote from: Rome on June 05, 2022, 07:04:47 AM
The fact that they didn't surrender the lead like they have 14 other times this season is the headline. 

Hoskins being Miked up was weird enough but his comments about their zesty defense and bungling otherwise was an apt description of the past 10 years.

they also beat a team who has lost 11 in a row...parade route is where?

Same path as Malaysia Air flight 370.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And this team still stinks.  Every chance to open this thing up and same old same old.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Their biggest accomplishment this season has been getting Joe Maddon fired. Dangerous to be a manager named Joe around this team.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 05, 2022, 05:39:38 PM
Actually four in a row.

Let's gooooo

sorry to inform you j but your team cannot, in fact, face the angels every day

SD

Bohm's away

I wish the brunette broad behind the plate with the massive cans would take her mask off

SD

They're knocking some long ones off Hader

Don't farging blow this you bums

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 07, 2022, 10:49:18 PM
They're knocking some long ones off Hader

Don't farging blow this you bums

we all know whats coming

Geowhizzer

It better be Seranthony.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 07, 2022, 10:53:26 PM
It better be Seranthony.

brandon workman and ian kennedy never lost their jobs and neither with kneblow

SD

Didn't think Reyes went around but I'll take it