Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 15, 2022, 08:07:25 PM
the homer philly group I talk to during games who have lived this shtein as long as I have keep feeding me the "well they're making good contact" load of crap, farg you!  I don't give a shtein!  Hit the farging ball! Score some damn runs!  That's like saying "Well, Reagor's at least getting open"

lil guy a moderator?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on April 15, 2022, 08:44:15 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2022, 10:33:13 PM
theyve played 7 8 games calm down

again I'll say it...when they start 5-1 lil guy homer troop will be jerking their junk but when it's 3-12 it's "early"

Can't make this shtein up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Get used to lotta those, no one on base late inning home runs from this lineup
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i was in the great northeast tonight at a wonderful russian/east asian establishment thats also somehow jewish...weird combo

anyway this team sucks right now. the last 5 in their lineup was a farce and 2/4 of their "good" hitters are pretty bad right now. there will be better days but yeesh this makes you long for cody asche and cameron rupp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

We switched to YouTube TV a few months ago, and no longer get the Florida sports channels.  Thank God.

PhillyPhreak54

Still early, boys.

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 15, 2022, 09:45:24 PM
i was in the great northeast tonight at a wonderful russian/east asian establishment thats also somehow jewish...weird combo

This place? Moldavian girl I was plowing took me there. Food was decent

https://asiamixrestaurant.com/

MDS

shish kabob house, in the grant ave complex. same one as the movie theater is/was

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 15, 2022, 10:02:27 PM
Still early, boys.

theyre playing some awful baseball but yes it is. i dont know what you are anyone wants to do about it....its not like they have some killer AAA team loaded with talent they can call up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Geo you probably won't be able to post your everybody hits gif before Memorial Day at this rate.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 15, 2022, 10:10:54 PM
shish kabob house, in the grant ave complex. same one as the movie theater is/was

Been there too.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 15, 2022, 08:18:57 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on April 15, 2022, 08:07:25 PM
the homer philly group I talk to during games who have lived this shtein as long as I have keep feeding me the "well they're making good contact" load of crap, farg you!  I don't give a shtein!  Hit the farging ball! Score some damn runs!  That's like saying "Well, Reagor's at least getting open"

lil guy a moderator?

It's my Hawaii group, couple guys that were born and raised in Philly that ended up out here decades ago but I keep questioning why they aren't more hardened after all the shtein we've been through with these franchises

MDS

theres the offense...conveniently showing up when everyone is watching the sixers

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 16, 2022, 07:10:11 PM
theres the offense...conveniently showing up when everyone is watching the sixers

And Schwarber's out