Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on July 11, 2021, 08:05:33 PM
At this point is it even possible to pay baseball's salaries off ticket and merch sales without tv deals?

No bc seats are empty half the time

PhillyPhreak54

And yeah I hate when pitchers nibble. farg off - go right at people

Don Ho

Went to school at UNH just up the road from BawhSthan and can attest to what chowder heads they are in that city when it comes to sports.  Biggest farg stick fan base out there.  Not sure if that was a random Boston fan or a philly douche.  Hard to believe a Boston fan would stick around to heckle VV unless he was giving them all shtein as they got on the bus.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hey!  Phils picking now!

Hey!  Who gives a shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Andrew Painter!  I knew it

Don Ho

Don Ho

High Schooler committed to UF
From Fort Lauderdale

Geowhizzer

Is it just me, or does this guy look like Alfred E. Neuman from Mad Magazine?

MDS

phillies 2 best prospects are now high school pitchers....not sure if this is good

the upside is in 4 years the rotation could be abel-painter-hernandez. the downside is theyre still not coming close to producing high level position players or even mid level ones
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Yes :-D :-D Geo!

I was just going to say he looks like the dude from Pizza Hut who delivered our pizza the other night.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2021, 08:40:12 PM
phillies 2 best prospects are now high school pitchers....not sure if this is good

the upside is in 4 years the rotation could be abel-painter-hernandez. the downside is theyre still not coming close to producing high level position players or even mid level ones

You don't think that 32-year-old Bryce Harper and 34-year-old J.T. Realmuto can carry the offense?

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MDS

i also come hard and fast
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54