Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Nice play by Igy's buddy Rhys to end the game.

LOL Mets.

PhillyPhreak54

Likely not happening bc the Mets are seeping vaginas

MDS

lindor stinks

what happened to him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they were saying on mlbn that Alvarado will definitely get suspended...is that true?...is that all it takes these days?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

If they suspend him it's an all time soft batch move.

All timer.

MDS

it would be terrible on principle alone but if its 1 game just serve it tomorrow. hes probably unavailable anyway
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Dom smith ain't playin...

"I'm a grown-ass man, come meet me there if you really got a problem. Then we can really handle it...he waited for his team to grab him. I'm right there. He can meet me in the tunnel tomorrow if he really wants to get after it."

PhillyPhreak54

I'd watch that fight. Alvarado seems like he can get down too

QB Eagles

No one got any suspensions for this. Dutch was knocking the coke out of Doc's nose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSKU9cc5PwE

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2021, 11:56:29 PM
I'd watch that fight. Alvarado seems like he can get down too

yeah that would be a heavyweight battle

MDS

the phillies are an utter embarrassment for carrying herrera

his at bats have been atrocious both in approach and execution. i know moniak quinn haseley all stink and they figured why not, but he is worse than all of them

Don Ho

Knapp
Wife Beater
Pitchers spot

Don't cancel any plans
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Crowd been riding Herrera hard.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

The out of the baseline call was so bad.

Normally you'd have to deal with a few umpires who were known to be awful (West, Bucknor, Angel) but now these new dudes are fargin shtein up in obvious ways too.

Equally as bad was the spinner Neris uncorked to Conforto so he could wallop it.

Don Ho

The Cutch out of the base line was all-time awful, not sure it would have made a difference but it was late enough in the game, who knows.  And damn you Hector!  Now I know why when I send a voice text, "Neris" comes across as "Nervous".