Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

True, great throw and tag.  Just generally disaffected by Roman Quinn right now.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 18, 2021, 03:58:58 PM
Nola will have 77 pitches after four innings next time out

that was too easy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

4 runs over 6 innings at coors is about what youd expect from nola, especially coming off a CG SO. think hes going to get the 7th too so it might be a little better (or worse).

hes most importantly in line for the win which is important
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

nola goes 1-2-3 and tells mr baseball of hanover to shove it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Here we go...come on Hector. Jesus Christ.

Geowhizzer

MDS

yodude gives up one hit and youre all going doodoo in your pants.

so sorry the phillies didnt win 100-0 with a perfect game. buck up ladies.

ice grillin you

they are .500 and have an argument to be the least relevant team in professional sports.  Be proud. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2021, 11:36:11 PM
they are .500 and have an argument to be the least relevant team in professional sports.  Be proud.

the flyers say hi

ice grillin you

Flyers will always be top 5ish nhl franchise...they have built in relevance even when they stink

Phillies are somehow an original sports franchise and a complete after thought

MDS

out of all the things youve said in all the dumb years weve been doing this, that is by far most ludicrous

ice grillin you

you don't know hockey so you have no clue how much the Flyers are revered...the amount of Canadians that love the Flyers is actually crazy

the are the packers of hockey without all the titles

Geowhizzer

The score is currently:

Bryce Harper 2
Rockies 0

MDS

ok bryce harper i see you