Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Rome

They're a 2,750 ton pile of ammonium nitrate.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 13, 2020, 06:14:22 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 13, 2020, 05:55:26 PM
That good?

bohm hof confirmed

He should have pulled a Kruk.  Just shower, leave and retire.  1.000 BA, baby!

MDS

more time for arrieta to shteinpost about kamalas birth certificate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I see the new bullpen guys suck just as much as the old bullpen guys.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol welcome to the shteinshow, kid. You fit in.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

It's Bryce and J.T. vs. the World.

MDS

lol @ bryce spending the rest of his career in this loserville

Geowhizzer

Neil Walker is the bullpen ace!  :D

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

klentak has done the impossible and that is be a worse gm than ruben amaro jr

his philosophy is fine...in fact correct. his execution of that philosophy is quite atrocious.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 13, 2020, 09:02:50 PM
lol @ bryce spending the rest of his career in this loserville

So true, been saying that the past week.  Never thought I'd utter the words "poor Bryce Harper"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.