Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so to recap
-neris couldnt pitch two times in 1 day even though he threw 1 pitch
-neris can pitch on back to back days
-neris can pitch multiple innings on the backend of those back to back days

*shrugs*
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He's about the only trustworthy one

And I say this hes about to blow the game

Don Ho

Hector with the usual suckfest.

Baseball must be back.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

I knew he had it all the time.  :paranoid

MDS

VV start + no neris for the braves

can. not. wait.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

VV will pitch a gem

Everyone will get excited

His following start will be 2.1 IP 7ER

MDS

more 7 inning games leggoo

its a win for the phillies. now they dont have to play a game without their only good RP

Geowhizzer

MDS

there is 100% a window to get the game in around like 900 or something

the teams control the game until first pitch, so the phillies were like uhhhh no neris and more 7 inning games to protect against our horrendous bullpen? lets do it.

SD

Spencer Howard starting is the most exciting Phillies news in a while

PhillyPhreak54

I fully expect him to be the second coming of Tyler Greene

MDS

tyler green was an all star in 1995

one of the more random and inexplicable phillie all stars...right up there with heathcliff slocomb

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 07, 2020, 08:19:34 PM
tyler green was an all star in 1995

one of the more random and inexplicable phillie all stars...right up there with heathcliff slocomb

1st Half:  8-4, 2.84 ERA, .233 BAA, 1.26 WHIP, 3 HR, 41 BB, 58 K
2nd Half:  0-5, 10.68 ERA, .387 BAA, 2.28 WHIP, 12 HR, 25 BB, 27 K

To badly quote Dickens:  "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

He never did find his arm again after it fell off.

PhillyPhreak54

14/15yr old me was so excited for him. I used to watch a ton of college baseball back in the day so when they drafted him I was pumped.

And then he sucked. And got hurt.

I used to try to mimic his knuckle curve

MDS

not that anyone was paying attention to pitch count but in his first full year in ML he was throwing 130 pitches in these starts

gee i wonder why he got hurt