Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Prob 83-79

Four games over seems to be where they like to reside

Rome

Quote from: Rome on March 28, 2019, 10:47:12 AM
We need some fresh luck in here, and sadly (not to mention amazingly) enough, you're the one who has to provide it.

Just do me a favor, already...

This is what happens when Todd doesn't listen. 

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 18, 2019, 02:06:13 PM
Prob 83-79

Four games over seems to be where they like to reside

And Klentak will pat himself on the back, blame injuries and call it a success.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

if the phillies win tonight theyre gonna be 4.5 back of the nats with those 5 games next week against them

eflin-corbin
nola/?-scherzer/?
smyly-sanchez
vargas-stras

is there something beneath 0.0% chance of happening
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

there's about 0.0% chance they win tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

That's when they win. 

Don Ho

1. Starting Staff
2. Bullpen
3. Hitting
4. Defense
5.Klentak

-0.0%
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Three errors already.  That's damned impressive.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on September 18, 2019, 08:10:39 PM
Three errors already.  That's damned impressive.

And somehow they now have the lead.  Amazing.

Rome

This home plate umpire's strike zone is as big as a French whore's Hoyda.  That last pitch to Eflin was six inches low.   

Geowhizzer

MDS

the havas kiss of death
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm shocked.

Keep it up

PhillyPhreak54

farging Nola. Man up and pitch well for once recently

MDS

nola is either out of gas or not that good or both

on the other hand now we know j thinks theyre gonna make the playoffs so thats fun