Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Just allows Neris to blow the save.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

all this is doing is setting up getting swept by the marlins in the final weekend of the year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

IM BACK OUT

farg OFF

MDS

picture hector neris in a 1 run game in october

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

God damn mother farger

MDS

i hope rhys likes fishtown because hes gonna be eating a lot of fish in japan in 2 years when hes dhing for the tokyo giants

MDS

does clint hurdle have the phillies ML

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 26, 2019, 09:31:54 PM
HOW IS SEAN RODRIGUEZ BATTING AGAIN

Repent for your sins.