Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Well they suck in person to.   Caught the last two games here in Miami.  Ball park is much smaller and more intimate than what I imagined as it looks like a monstrosity on television.  Paid $10 for Standing room only both games and ended up sitting about 20 rows behind home plate both games halfway through the game.  All in all I had a fun time. 

As mentioned on several posts today but this team going down the stretch with SRod, Knapp, Haseley, etc. this bullpen, they're doomed.  Typical too, lead off man draws a walk top 9th and the next three up, meat of the lineup, sum it all up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Far too busy this weekend, ended up watching a total of about 2 innings from the three games.

Lucky me!

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on August 25, 2019, 05:06:11 PMAs mentioned on several posts today but this team going down the stretch with SRod, Knapp, Haseley, etc. this bullpen, they're doomed.

There's problems with every part of the team. They've got serious problems evaluating, training, and even properly utilizing talent. This is a pure 0.500 team, and if they finish any higher than that it's only because of statistical noise.

I don't see them having a chance to be competitive in that division until the next teardown and rebuild. And by then Harper will be in the "2016 choke dog" phase of his career with that fatass contract.

PhillyPhreak54

Mr 330 named his kid KREW

awful

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Did Maik Maik farg Gabe's old lady or something?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 26, 2019, 05:12:58 PM
Did Maik Maik farg Gabe's old lady or something?

it's a joke at this point

MDS

them keeping s rod around for any length of time beyond that may/june period when they needed a live body is just...i dont even know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

hughes was cut by the reds 2 seconds ago and now hes the middle reliever of choice of the phillies

this is good. good plan. good team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Keep losing.  Raises the chance of getting rid of Kapler.

Unfortunately, Klentak and MacFAIL are probably here to stay.

MDS

HOW IS SEAN RODRIGUEZ BATTING AGAIN

ice grillin you

Roman Quinn has same amount of homers this month as Rhys Hoskins Jean segura and Caesar Hernandez combined

MDS

thank god for sean rodriguez's versatility. he can stand in center now! what a good idea to have him on the bench.

PhillyPhreak54