2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 28, 2024, 08:36:33 PMlil guy going the Howard Eskin route in taking Sixers shots

soccer fan hott takes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the sixers can do no wrong even when they have their 1000th terrible playoff loss in a row

perfect wittle sixers i love them so much theyre so great
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I understand the economics.  Ive had seats to an Eagles-Cowboys game and selling them paid for my entire season otherwise.  I've sold playoff games too. 

Also sold my SBL's for five times what I paid for them. 

Why? 

Needed the cash, my brotha.   

My personal hypocrisy in the matter doesn't make it less disappointing, however. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 29, 2024, 05:56:53 PMMy personal hypocrisy in the matter doesn't make it less disappointing, however. 

this is beautiful, i respect it

but the sixers i will say are more extreme than most franchises with selling seasons to brokers or shuffling tickets to the secondary market. harris is a money grubbing jew and he asked for this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

MDS

michael rubin doesnt even own the team anymore but his scheming ass is always around. he is as repugnant as it gets

PhillyPhreak54

hoping for a win in MSG to knock the Knick fans down a bit

SD

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

And here's where they start getting out hustled and murdered on the offensive glass

Get it together dickheads

PhillyPhreak54

Tobi go away forever

He takes a jumper and misses in transition and then the Knicks bang a three

MDS

the most sixer thing is to win here just to lose at home in a 9pm start time in front of msg south

PhillyPhreak54

Can't pull away.

Get up 5 and take dumb shots and Tyrese gets caught slippin and here we are

PhillyPhreak54

lol at that turnover

Embiid is playing like shtein