Week Two - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 15, 2016, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

They did wear them in the dome when they did throwback weekends

ice grillin you

yeah and they looked exactly the same...amazing...the dark ones are the ones you are saying looked awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i hope the raiders die a slow death....i cant stand the narrative that somehow the nfl isnt the nfl unless they are good....farging go away

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2016, 07:16:47 PM
yeah and they looked exactly the same...amazing...the dark ones are the ones you are saying looked awful

my guess is they will be when they move to the new stadium. it takes something like 2 years for the nfl to OK permanent jersey color changes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2016, 07:16:47 PM

No I'm saying both looked zesty in the dome lighting

ice grillin you

almost positive thats not what you meant

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2016, 07:27:24 PM
almost positive thats not what you meant

Here we are again...the point where you tell me what I meant. You have a knack for this.

I meant what I said. The uniforms today looked better on a bright and sunny field. How is this hard?

On a related LA note - the amount of videos since the preseason games of fights in the stands is impressive

MDS

grand total of 9 people were eliminated from survival this week, including this 5th and lehigh person that didnt make a pick

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 18, 2016, 07:44:42 PM
grand total of 9 people were eliminated from survival this week, including this 5th and lehigh person that didnt make a pick

still awaiting a response from jason platts

doesnt look good tho

PhillyPhreak54

The Sleeved One makes his debut

Whoa fumble and Minny had it and then lost it back to GB

PhillyPhreak54

Odds lil guy is making snacks and settling in for the Emmys over NFL?

6/5

MDS

emmys on tv, nfl on cpu

that was a lock

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 18, 2016, 08:45:18 PM
Odds lil guy is making snacks and settling in for the Emmys over NFL?

6/5

no chance

he's the nfl's number one whore

I'm at Friday's and their specials board says "football is back watch all your fantasy players here"

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2016, 08:49:23 PM
I'm at Friday's and their specials board says "football is back watch all your fantasy players here"

most of the guys i talk football with at work are either fantasy-exclusive fans or super into their teams and also sort of the eagles

its sickening