2009 Week 13

Started by BigEd76, December 03, 2009, 08:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I love how he treats 30 thousand dollars like it's nothing but pocket change.

farging retarded pro jocks really need to die screaming.

ice grillin you

yeah like all rich people dont throw away money on the regular...plus all nfl fine money goes to charity and the players know this...

as far as this particular fine...its absolutely outrageous that the nfl sees something wrong in this

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

exactly, it's not on the field, it's on the sideline.  farging league is such a joke.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

shorebird

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 06, 2009, 11:24:44 PM
oh man....don't watch the EJ Henderson injury in slow-mo

That sucks. Been following him since his days at Maryland. He is or was an excellent player, the type we all beg for here at the linebacker position.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 08, 2009, 08:14:42 PM
Ocho was fined $30K

Quote"During the second quarter of the Bengals qame, you were observed gesturing for, and then wearing, a decorative poncho and sombrero in the bench area. ... Compounding your violation is the fact that your actions were premeditated and deliberate. Prior to the game on your publicly accessible Twitter account, you posted the following: '@adam_schefter what I've planned for today will get me fined when I score but it's so worth it.'"

And Flozell is find 50K for a completely dirty play, the fact they did that to Ocho is ridiculous.  It hurt no one, Flozell could have.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Tomahawk

ESPN or NFL Network told me that the league may start suspending Ocho Cinco since fines apparently aren't working

hbionic

That's awesome. I didn't know you had connections like that.  :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05