Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

all florida and texas non football teams should be deaded
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ken giles out here getting into fights with ryne sandberg

very decent shot at game 7 with kershaw going tomorrow and verlander in game 6. ill take it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Giles is garbage recently. Bad time for that.

I figured this would be the game they lost at home but not bc of the bullpen but bc LA touched Morton up.

if Keuchel wins tomorrow the Astros take it in six

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh no doubt. I don't expect them to win gm5. But there's always a chance old playoffs Clayton makes an appearance.

I'd like to see this go 7

SD

Sgt PSN

Pedersen doing a fine Kirk cousins impression

PhillyPhreak54

I forgot to mention I met Marlin Man last night

He was pretty cool

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Dodgers open -130

Good price for Kershaw

Geowhizzer

Houston falling apart early tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that was quick

We going seven games. McCullers vs Darvish on Wednesday

SD

Kershaw just got lit the farg up

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Kershaw was due for his annual post season collapse

Unreal
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.