Well that was unexpected

Gurriel smoked that

PhillyPhreak54

Edge still to LA bc now Houston's bullpen has to come in

MDS

Quote from: Don Ho on October 29, 2017, 10:07:45 PM
Kershaw was due for his annual post season collapse

Unreal

the best pitchers of their generation are not supposed to blow 4-0 leads in world series games

speaking of blowing 4-0 leads, whats cliff lee doing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2017, 10:10:51 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 29, 2017, 10:07:45 PM
Kershaw was due for his annual post season collapse

Unreal

the best pitchers of their generation are not supposed to blow 4-0 leads in world series games

speaking of blowing 4-0 leads, whats cliff lee doing

Stop it
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This Astros bullpen is so bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2017, 10:10:31 PM
Edge still to LA bc now Houston's bullpen has to come in

Yep.

Bellinger was terrible up until Friday night. He wore the golden sombrero (second youngest in WS history to do so - Mantle was 21 when he did it)

But he took BP yesterday and only hit the ball the opposite way to get his stroke back

ice grillin you

is this game going to end tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

just punch me in the balls, really, bitch slap um'.

this is freakin' amazing.

Don Ho

Bionic = love

Los Doyers = no like