The Hip-Hop Thread

Started by hbionic, May 15, 2006, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

2019 GT

Tuned for e85, full bolt on, full suspension. Will eventually put a ProCharger on it.

Camaros are ugly. The interiors are horrible and cheap looking too.

Been a Ford head from the day I saw a 1989 GT Mustang pull up in my neighbors driveway

Diomedes

Right but you were like five.

I loved the Fiero the first time I saw it too.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

10 but i knew that's what I wanted as soon as I got my license - I've owned six over the years.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2023, 04:03:57 PMI only have sirius in my truck since it's my daily driver but I use it for sports talk and hip hop and that's true.

In the mustang I just use Apple Music

is there a free music service that offers an app you can put on your phone and then upload music from a laptop hard drive to the service and listen thru the app
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not sure to be honest. You'd think there would be since streaming and tech are so prevalent but I haven't dug into it since I have all mine on Apple

phattymatty

You have been able to transfer music to your iPhone since it was invented 20 years ago.  Just plug it in and move files to the music folder.  When you want to listen you press the music app. What.

Diomedes

okay but: 

a.)  I own and listen to a lot of music that ain't available at Pandora/Amazon/Apple/Spotify because I have strange tastes, I like some small no-name bands, there are live bootlegs I have that aren't released, etc...

and

b.)  I don't want my phone and my music player in the same object...they need to be separate on job sites, truck, etc. so I'm not constantly fiddling with the goddamn phone just to take a call or change a playlist...the music player needs to stay with the amp/job radio/truck, etc....

So, I use an older version of one of these with a large capacity microSD to hold a great deal of music at all times. 

I love it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on September 13, 2023, 01:15:42 PMYou have been able to transfer music to your iPhone since it was invented 20 years ago.  Just plug it in and move files to the music folder.  When you want to listen you press the music app. What.

dont you have to have itunes or not anymore?  you can just drag and drop music files directly onto an iphone now?

phattymatty

iTunes is no longer a thing, it's now just the music app on your phone but it's literally the same as iTunes, they just dropped the name. just plug your phone into comp, click the music tab, and the it'll ask you where to import your music from.

if you open music app on your phone you'll see one of the options at the bottom is library, and that's where the music that you transfer to your phone is shown.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 14, 2023, 08:57:37 AMdont you have to have itunes or not anymore?  you can just drag and drop music files directly onto an iphone now?

I don't think it's drag and drop but you can sync your music from anywhere. I use a Mac but my music is found on <<computername>>/music/media but I'm sure you can edit what your default music folder is.

ice grillin you

45 king passed today....one of the illest to ever do it....probably holds the crown for a combination of brilliance and underratedness...infinitely dope but no one really knows what he did...for non hip hop nerds he did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIqQ0PfuPo8

for heads like me i heard this song when i was just a kid and it blew my mind like what the farg is this and to this day still gives me goosebumps...on the short list of greatest hip hop songs ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhp3nO3fb-w

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

lol when i saw clips of him warming up i thought it was a joke - he did ok!

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is