SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

Saul Williams is good. Downloading discography now
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

They remind me of Two Gallants in a way.  The lyrical style and mood I suppose.  The music is sometime dirge-like as well, so that matches up with them.   Gala Mill is the only album I have.  I need to correct that.

I think I need to get into torrents.  Don't know the first thing about it though.

Listening to a live Shellac recording right now, from 89.3 WNUR out of Evanston Chicago.  What a band.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

I use a Mac so for torrents I use uTorrent. I basically just go to http://www.kickasstorrents.com/ and then search for whatever. uTorrent is just software to download the torrents. It's really simple, you can even just google band name, album and add torrent after that and you'll get results. I am sure someone can point out a good torrent program for windows, or even just google that.

Downloading Gala Mill now...

Oh and this is a cool website too

http://www.daytrotter.com/

Diomedes

that is a cool site, never seen it before, thanks

downloading all kinds of great stuff from them now...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Dillen

hbionic

Ok...I should know better...but I don't really understand what torrents are.

It's like a filesharing site? Is it safe? Ich bin eine stupid.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

the way I understand it:  you download software that allows you to download and upload files of any kind in an unusual way:  rather than getting that Warren Zevon song/album/entire discography from one other computer, you access the desired file from multiple different sources and take from each tiny bits of the file..downloading is complete when you've got all the bits together.  very difficult to trace/litigate (I think)

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 28, 2011, 03:06:36 PM
the way I understand it:  you download software that allows you to download and upload files of any kind in an unusual way:  rather than getting that Warren Zevon song/album/entire discography from one other computer, you access the desired file from multiple different sources and take from each tiny bits of the file..downloading is complete when you've got all the bits together.  very difficult to trace/litigate (I think)

Knock Knock...this is Homeland Security....

Diomedes

you guys need to loosen up

toke?

Yeti

How about a car bomb.

THE DRINK, THE DRINK.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Diomedes

What are you, some kind of comedian? 

Punk thinks he's funny.

lurking wierdo