What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Just ripped Tool's Opiate from a friend's library.  Unfortunately, that's all he had.  But it's a start.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: mussa on January 19, 2007, 01:47:25 PM
I don't know who Manassas is at all. I know.

Stephen Stills side project that produced what I consider one of the best rock & roll albums ever, up there with Exile on Main Street, Sgt. Peppers, and Pet Sounds.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Interpol...  I cant wait for their next cd
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Quasimoto

Triple Six Mafia - Underground Vol. 1  :-D :-D  :puke

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Geowhizzer

Wingspan

my dog has been barking at a hole she dug for the past 30 minutes
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Seabiscuit36

Wingspan, she found the dead bodies thats why she's barking
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Diomedes

There is nothing essential about Alice in Chains.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

Beastie Boys..New York State of Mind Mixed by DJ Green Lantern  :yay :yay :yay

Quasimoto

Dave Matthews Band - Live in Chicago [12.19.98]

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Beef Rapp on January 22, 2007, 05:13:25 PM
Dave Matthews Band - Live in Chicago [12.19.98]
Back when dave was good.