i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Either this dude was really taking his sweet ass time looking for his cigarettes, or the neighbor who called it in said "There's a black man......" and the cops were all over it like stink on shtein. 

MDS

he was a black guy in florida, which is basically grounds for death
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-shooter-sentencing-20130803,0,3344620.story

25 year old sentenced to six life terms for multiple shootings WITH ALL BUT SIXTY YEARS suspended.  On good behavior, this d-bag is out in 25, 30 years.  He'll be what, 50, 55 years old.  Plenty of time to shoot again.  Why would anyone think he might shoot again (other than his extremely anti social gun shooting spree?)...oh there it is in the last line of the article. 

Motherfarger already had a handgun conviction before any of this went down.

There is no other explanation for going easy on people like this than that we like our guns better than our children.  Given the choice, we daily choose to let the gun nuts have their guns and get out of trouble for using them.

God damn this mad country.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Had a training about gangs today.  These gangs are spreading, and across racial and socio-economic lines.  Some scary stuff going on out there.  None of us are immune, whether in urban, suburban or rural areas.

Our School Resource Officer (member of the Sheriff's Department) showed us this video today.  It's part of the reasoning behind tucked shirts being part of the dress code.  I used to consider all the stress on it overkill, but I'm beginning to be convinced.  Maybe it's because I'm reaching Romey age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20B-lsbi4g

Diomedes

What a joke.  That man couldn't have taken a half step without weapons falling all over the floor.

It's got all the marks of a PSA made by out of touch, scared, grown ups.

Tucked shirts--like any dress code--may well help to keep order in a school, but that video doesn't convince me of shtein.  Tuck his shirt in and stand him still and he could have hid plenty enough guns to make CNN.

So long as he didn't have to actually walk around.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

The video itself isn't what's convincing me.  Sorry if I made it sound like that.

Diomedes

Can we get back to the part about farg America and it's obsession with guns?  I just don't have a boner for this talk about tucking in your shirt, getting off my lawn, etc.