Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The Eagles hit one million "likes" on Facebook.

Banner Inc. was all atwitter about it.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

not suprising since hes part of banner inc....which far and away trumps his head coach title
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

More fodder for the "sign Burress" crowd;

Brandon Jacobs said he believes the Eagles are the favorites to sign him & Burress and Vick have spoken.

No!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Mcnabb loving
Phillies hating
All white people are racist
IGY
Munson
The Wire

I think I just covered 98% of the content in Todd's posts on CF.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Add "TV Ratings" to the list and you've got it all.

SD

MDS

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN