2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

whats the word now on the start time?  how can they play in this crap?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Why are they asking for autographs from the enemy..he should be pelted with shtein, batteries and beer.

Rome

10:00 P.M. start for a world championship series is a total farging disgrace.  MLB is a joke and so is the piece of shtein commissioner that allows this sort of idiocy to go on.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 25, 2008, 09:32:39 PM
Why are they asking for autographs from the enemy..he should be pelted with shtein, batteries and beer.

sun stroke, oh wait, it's night time and it's been raining all day.  yeah, kick his ass!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on October 25, 2008, 09:35:00 PM
10:00 P.M. start for a world championship series is a total farging disgrace.  MLB is a joke and so is the piece of shtein commissioner that allows this sort of idiocy to go on.

let's just hope it's not a tie tonight  ;)

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 25, 2008, 12:11:41 AM

Matt Garza says:

Quote"I've done my early scouting, and I'll tell you what," Garza told NBC this week. "Facing that Phillies lineup compared to facing the Red Sox lineup, the Tigers' lineup or the Yankees' lineup, you get a little bit of a break with the Phillies' lineup."

This was the only Ray I couldn't stand before the playoffs.  Now I can't stand him even more.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope the crowd is drunk, loud and crazy.

LETS GO PHILS!

Don Ho

Don Ho

IGY, Phreak, are we going to be positive tonight?  are we?  if you are I'll be.  promise.

QB Eagles

Thanks to the delay, I think a lot of us have a good head start on the "drunk" part.

PhillyPhreak54

I cannot believe they played a childrens "fish, fish, fishy" song over the PA while announcing the Rays line-up.

Taylor Swift sang the Anthem like it should be, not trashy Backdoor Boys bullshtein.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 25, 2008, 09:52:56 PM
I cannot believe they played a childrens "fish, fish, fishy" song over the PA while announcing the Rays line-up.

Yeah that was about as degrading as I've ever seen. :yay

QB Eagles

Don Ho

music to my ears not hearing "At DH for the Phillies".

Don Ho