2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Bullpen at this points looks like Madson, Eyre and Lidge. Romero and Durbin are cooked.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Brewers lost too

magic number = 11 for a playoff spot and 12 for the division title

PhillyPhreak54

Has anyone seen Pat Burrell the last two months?

Choke is doing this by himself with a little bit of Werth, Rollins and Vic thrown in.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2008, 12:10:12 AM
Has anyone seen Pat Burrell the last two months?

Choke is doing this by himself with a little bit of Werth, Rollins and Vic thrown in.

Burrell is hiding inside the hole in his swing.

Rome

Goddamn it.  I fell asleep in the seventh and missed the ending.  Howard is unconscious right now.  Good Lord.  Just keep winning, idiots.  Nothing more, nothing less.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on September 15, 2008, 04:54:12 AM
Season's over.  Time to move on.

Quote from: Rome on September 17, 2008, 06:48:16 AM
Goddamn it.  I fell asleep in the seventh and missed the ending.  Howard is unconscious right now.  Good Lord.  Just keep winning, idiots.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Your body is following your own advice and has moved on.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

it was pretty sweet at nats stadium last night, i saw the phils score change right as david wright was striking out.  almost the exact second.

MDS

jesus choke is out of his mind right now. if the phils win the nl east hes got to be the mvp.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

never liked the guy never will....not sure what youre getting at
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

IGY loves black peoples more than black peoples love black peoples.

MDS